The Robustel M1200 is a Smart Industrial IoT gateway based on GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE/Cat. M1/Cat.NB1 networks. This dual-SIM gateway enables remote data transmission of local serial ports and I/O, and supports such interfaces as RS232, RS485 and mini-USB. M1200 provides users with stable network connectivity and data transmission. It is available to meet industrial application demands for its standards-compliant industrial designs. As a universal gateway, it can be applied in many scenarios such as Energy, Transportation and Agriculture, etc.
Robustel Cloud Manager Service (RCMS) is Robustel’s free router monitoring service that is fully compatible with the M1200. It allows customer to see a location overview of their routers quickly and simply on a map. Features such as data usage, signal strength, current network and much more can then be viewed on a per router basis. Over-the-air updates are supported for Firmware, router configuration and Apps serving as essential ‘insurance’ if anything was not quite right during deployment.
- Auto GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/ HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE/Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 connections (No AT command required)
- Dual-SIM backup (push-push or MFF type optional)
- Transparent TCP and UDP protocol connections
- ICMP, DDNS, SNTP and Telnet
- Modbus RTU to TCP
- Auto rebooting via SMS and Timer
- Configuration and firmware upgrading via USB and RCMS
- Sending SMS if DI is triggered
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, -40 to +75 °C extended operating temperature, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
- Support bridge (modem only) mode, via serial port or USB port
Dual SIM,1xRS232,1xRS485,2xDI,1xDO, 9-36VDC
FDD LTE Cat M1, DL/UL: 375Kbps;
LTE Cat.NB1:B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8, B12, B13, B18, B19, B20, B2, B28, B39; 4G Cat M1